Reaney Days

Reaney Days

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Zoli.....Zoli.....Zoli

I had a wonderful time as a Community Reader for the OESJ Elementary School PARP program this past Thursday. I got to see many familiar faces, a couple of neighbors, and make some new pals.
 The children were well behaved and enthusiastic. They were a credit to their teachers; Mrs. Mang, Mrs. Heroth, Mrs. Case and Mrs. VanValkenburgh, and their parents.
In keeping with the program's medieval theme, the vestibule, halls and classrooms were colorfully decorated with castles, knights, dragons and princesses.
It would also be remiss if I did not comment on how attractive the front entrance is landscaped. I have pink, plastic flamingos on my lawn, so when I see something so nicely done I tend to notice!
PS....if anyone came home singing "zoli, zoli, zoli......." Blame it on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment